SUBPAC is a leading audio technology company deeply devoted to revolutionizing how we experience music and sound. Our tactile audio platform has been adopted by tens of thousands of professional music creators, sound designers, audio enthusiasts, and gamers around the globe as the most accurate and immersive way to experience bass across all media types.
As SUBPAC's Artist & Brand Partnerships Manager, you will identify brands and artists to partner with for strategic marketing campaigns and brand development. This is a highly visible role that includes sourcing and reaching out to new potential partners, negotiating terms of partnership deals, managing contract cycles, and closing partnership agreements.
This role will work with the marketing and sales team in order to identify the best partners. An ideal candidate is passionate about music, knowledgeable about the pro audio industry and social media trends.
- Identify and build win-win, strategic relationships with artists, influencers, and brand partners
- Work with the marketing team to create, negotiate and manage relationships with key brand partners, from start to finish.
- Maximize the use of research and insights to create customized presentations and pitches to prospective partners
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across the team to develop and implement strategies to get content produced that drives traffic and results
- Knowledge of influencer contract nuances and prioritizing brand and program needs.
- Execute brand integrations and ad-hoc program activations, including events.
- Identify and evaluate potential partners based on several factors, including engagement and expected click and sales performance.
- Stay organized to ensure that all partnerships are executed correctly and as seamlessly as possible
- Compile detailed campaign recaps communicating the ROI of artists and influencer campaigns
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years hands-on experience in media, entertainment, brand, or music industries required; pro audio industry experience a plus
- 4-year college degree or related experience
- Experience in strategic/partnership marketing in music or entertainment industries
- Demonstrated success in driving the new business process from concepts/ presentations through to execution
- Self-starter with robust Rolodex, able to take the initiative with new projects
- Ability to travel as needed for partner meetings and brand activations
- Comfortable leading the process of creative ideation and execution of campaigns across social, digital, and PR platforms
- Capable project management skills to identify and execute success criteria to achieve key initiatives
- Professional demeanor in dealing with partners
If you have what it takes, let us know and change the world with us!