SUBPAC is a California/Canada-based audio technology company, renowned for its high-fidelity tactile audio hardware products, adding a physical dimension to sound for music, gaming, VR and beyond. We are developing a multi-functional audio processing platform, with use-cases ranging from embedded systems to cloud architectures.
- Developing and maintaining our audio R&D platform.
- Improving our cloud-based automated testing and CI/CD processes.
- Developing local installation, packaging and update processes.
- Providing technical support for demos.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong programming skills in C++/Python/Bash, for Linux/MacOSX.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles.
- Experience with test automation and testing frameworks.
- Excellent communication within a fast-paced small team, using remote networking technologies.
- A detail-oriented, problem solving mindset.
- A passion for audio technology.
- Cloud computing architectures and technologies.
- Containerization, especially Docker.
- Git source control and Gitlab.com CI/CD systems.
- Developing software for embedded systems.
- Developing real-time audio and DSP applications.
- C++ foreign function interfaces.
- GNU make, JUCE.
- Programming in C/Assembly.
- Kubernetes and Google Cloud.
- Windows development and Windows CI/CD.
- Agile/Scrum development methods/methodologies.