SubPac has a (3+) month contract position opening for a Creative Project Manager in Los Angeles. You will be working closely with our executive team to coordinate the work of a variety of creative and technical contributors, and ensure all project requirements, deadlines, budgets and schedules are on track.
SUBPAC is very much a music lifestyle company and you should have experience in and/or a deep passion for cutting edge music and technology.
- Ensure on-time, high quality delivery of all projects
- Create and manage workflows for Marketing and Creative teams to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Schedule, attend, and participate in kick-off and status meetings
- Establish effective project communication plans and drive their execution
- Flag project roadblocks, schedule changes, and potential missed deadlines with all stakeholders
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
- Facilitate change requests and ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Be another set of hands in the Creative and Marketing departments as needed, performing necessary tasks to move projects along
- 3+ years of proven experience in creative project management
- Hands-on experience with current project management tools and software
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow, and terminology
- Ability to lead geographically dispersed project teams of various sizes and makeups
- Budget creation and management experience
- Self-starter with the ability to function well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced (and sometimes chaotic) environment.